This DVD set covers the complete Neurology, Posture, and Systemic Health seminar and is presented by Dr. Dan Murphy, DC! Learn in the comfort of your home and watch at your leisure. Learn at your own pace, and build your corrective care practice!
- To provide a current education in Posture related to Systemic Health and types of Mechanoreceptors and Proprioceptors.
- To relate abnormal posture with visceral dysfunction (Type O Disorders) Hypothesize and support a Nerve Interference Theory based upon deformation of proprioceptors and mechanical receptors from abnormal tissue loading in abnormal posture.
- To provide a literature review on Posture and Systemic Health.
- Provide a literature review on mechanoreceptors and proprioceptors in spinal tissues: Facet capsular ligaments, spinal ligaments, intervertebral discs and Muscles.
- To review visceral dysfunction from abnormal posture.