3-D In Office Denneroll Traction Table System
Must login to view price / order.
3D Denneroll Traction System effectively addresses all regions of the spine simultaneously in the sagittal and the coronal plane. This in office traction table system is simple to use and consists of a system of alternating blocks of different sizes to create translations and rotations of the rib cage relative to the pelvis and head relative to the rib cage. Combine the blocks with the custom designed cervical and lumbar Dennerolls and you can create multiple full spine and regional mirror image setups. This in office system compliments the patients home care using the Denneroll home orthotics. You can treat more advanced cases by combining in office traction methods with the home based orthotics.
Product includes the following:
- Table and foot stool
- Blocks and straps necessary for most setups.
- Custom Cervical and Lumbar Denneroll Orthotic Inserts
Table dimensions when setup are:
645mm (w) x 1100mm (d) x 668mm (h) - Including main cushions
approx. 26in wide; 44in long 26.75in height
470mm (w) x 425mm (d) x 668mm (h) - Including top cushion
approx. 19in wide; 17in long 26.75in height
- It is advised to purchase a Rectangular CBP® Mirror Image Adjusting, Exercise & Stretching 3 Block Set to accommodate some of the positions and a Denneroll Thoracic Orthotic Traction Unit.
- Download 3D In Office Denneroll Traction Table System Instructions
- Replacement Rope Ratchet System for 3D Denneroll Traction Table
- Shipped via Truck Freight on a pallet. Each table has 3 boxes containing all pieces. Each box is unable to be purchased separately.
Price includes Shipping Charges within Continental US. For all other orders, you will be contacted prior to shipping with the shipping charges.