The Universal Tractioning System, UTS Thoraco-Lumbar Device is an easy to use, versatile corrective tractioning device that performs the following types of corrective care setups. This device is a new twist of the classic Harrison Supine Traction Device.
- Thoraco-Lumbar seated, recumbent and supine sagittal correction.
- Thoraco-Lumbar side lying coronal correction.
- Improve hypo and hyper lumbar lordosis.
- Improve hypo and hyper sacral base angles and pelvic tilt abnormalities.
- Improve hypo and hyper-Thoracic kyphosis.
- Improve posterior/anterior Thoraco-Lumbar translation postures.
- Thoraco-Lumbar coronal plane side lying postural translation corrections.
- Improves lateral translations & bending of the Thoraco-Lumbar spine.
- Great for Scoliosis side lying corrective traction setups.
The Universal Traction System, UTS Thoraco Lumbar Device:
- Minimum Assembly Required.
- Allow 6-12 weeks for Delivery if units are not in stock.
- Minimum 50% deposit required for backordered unit, made directly through CBP.
- UTS Thoraco-Lumbar traction base and Arm-44" Length, 24" Width, 69" Height. UTS Bench- 48-79" Length, 16" Width, 21" Height.
- Includes 2 large spreader bars, 2 Thoraco-Lumbar adjustable length straps, 2 adjustable length quick release seat belt stabilization straps, 2 Strap pads.
Recommend CBP® Mirror Image Adjusting, Exercise & Stretching Full Block Set
This product will ship directly from the manufacturer: Universal Tractioning Systems