Spinal Biomechanics For Clinicians, Vol. 1
Must login to view price / order.
Spinal Biomechanics For Clinicians, Vol. 1 Don Harrison, DC, PhD, MSE Deed Harrison, DC Jason W. Haas, DC Paul A. Oakley, DC, MSc
- Introduction to mechanics applied to human spine
- Normal posture & normal spine
- Sitting Biomechanics
- Spinal Coupling review of the literature
- SI Joints anatomy & biomechanics
- Mechanical Definition of Subluxation
- Introduction to Ergonomics
- This 1st Volume is not a replacement for the old "Red book"