UTS Total Spine
Must login to view price / order.
This item is out of stock. Expected In Stock: 6-12 Weeks
Thank you for your patience.
- Full Spinal Seated & Standing Sagittal Correction.
- Improve Hypo and Hyper lumbar lordosis.
- Improve Hypo and Hyper Sacral Base Angles and Pelvic Tilt abnormalities.
- Improve Hypo and Hyper thoracic Kyphosis.
- Improve posterior/anterior translation postures.
- Improve anterior head translations & Hypo or Hyper cervical lordosis.
- Full Spine Seated & Standing Coronal Plane Postural Translation Corrections.
- Improve lateral translations & bending of the Cervical Spine.
- Improve lateral translations & bending of the Thoracic Spine.
- Improve lateral translations & bending of the Lumbar Spine.
- Great for Scoliosis corrective traction setups.
The Universal Traction System:
- Minimum Assembly Required.
- Dropbox Instruction Folder shared with video trainings of assembly and all setups.
- Allow 2 weeks for delivery in continental USA if units in stock.
- Allow 6-12 weeks for Delivery if units not in stock.
- Minimum 50% deposit for backordered unit, made directly through CBP.
- One Unit 2’ by 6’ footprint, 12” to 18” between units.
- All Straps, spreader bars, neck harnesses, & Medicordz exercise equipment included.
- Weights must be purchased separately. We recommend Rubber coated weights through Paul Radzwillowicz with the Dumbbell Man Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recommend CBP® Mirror Image Adjusting, Exercise & Stretching Full Block Set
- UTS Total Spine Limited Warranty
UTS Recumbent, Supine and Seated Bench (Not Included):
- OPTIONAL- Consider UTS Supine, recumbent and upright bench with UTS Total Spine.
- Full Spine and sectional Supine, recumbent, seated sagittal setups.
- Full Spine and sectional side lying coronal setups.
- Replicates classic Target Force setups.
- Useful as an extra standard adjusting or cryotherapy bench.
- Dimensions: UTS Bench- 48-79" Length, 16" Width, 21" Height.
This product will ship directly from the manufacturer: Universal Tractioning Systems