CBP Structural Rehabilitation of the Cervical Spine
by Deed E. Harrison, D.C. Donald D. Harrison, PhD,DC, MSE Jason Haas, D.C.
If you have ever had questions on which type of traction method is appropriate, then this text is a must! This hard bound text includes the following topics:
- Introduction to Structural Rehabilitation of the cervical spine.
- Cervical spine posture analysis and radiographic coupling patterns.
- Cervical lordosis-A review of the literature w/ medical necessity of a normal curve.
- Cervical extension traction-A historical review of different methods
- Mirror-image postural exercises of the cervical spine.
- Managing cervical spine curve abnormalities w/ different types of extension traction.
- Case Documentation - Protocol of care and case presentation.