Whiplash: Mechanism, Injury, & Treatment Powerpoint Lecture & Narrative Reports CD
- Over 70 Slides! Occupant animation clip of LOSRIC injury inertial buckling Ligament Injury
- Animations Clips Digital Motion X-Ray Clips
- Cervical X-Ray Degeneration Clip
- MVC Injury Statistics.
- MVC Mechanics of Injury & Prognosis
- Reviews of Literature Including References
- Examples of Pre-Post CBP Care Following Injury
- ALL SLIDES ARE FULLY CUSTOMIZABLE IN POWERPOINT!
- Narrative Report Topics Include:
- Rebuttal To IME Position That Injuries Are a Result of Personality, Psychological Distress, and Social Factors: The Biopsychosocial Model Of Whiplash Pain.
- Buckling of the Cervical Lordosis as a Result of Rear End Impacts: Injury to the Capsular Ligament, DJD and Altered Cervical Lordosis.
- Cervical Hypolordosis, Treatment Frequency, and Treatment Duration Low Back Pain Following Motor Vehicle Crashes.
- Visual Impairment Following Motor Vehicle Crashes.
- Low Speed Collision Injury in a Female Patient.
- Examples of our Complete Narratives.
- Windows 7
- PowerPoint 2010 or later
By Deed Harrison, D.C., Chris Colloca, D.C., & Joe Ferrantelli, D.C.
FOR CD REGISTRATION, PLEASE CLICK HERE.